Land Rover Frisco makes every attempt to provide a loaner vehicle for each of our service clients when scheduling an appointment that cannot be performed in ninety minutes or less. The loaner vehicles provided may not be the equivalent model of the vehicle a customer is having serviced. For additional information, please call your service advisor at 972-370-2345.
LOANER VEHICLE POLICIES
- To accommodate all of our customers' service needs, we require the loaner vehicles be returned within twelve business hours of notification that your vehicle's service is complete. Customers not returning vehicles within twelve business hours will be assessed a $50-per-day late fee.
- Return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel or you will be charged a re-fueling fee.
- Maintain a daily mileage allowance of 100 miles per day.
- Please refrain from smoking, eating, drinking or placing pets in the vehicle. Customers will be charged for any damages to the vehicle.
- A valid driver's license, proof of insurance and credit card must be presented to be eligible for a loaner vehicle.
- Please be courteous when driving loaner vehicles - obey traffic laws, be responsible and respectful and pay all tolls.
- To ensure your vehicle and paperwork are ready upon arrival, please call the service department at 972-370-2345 to notify of your expected arrival time.
- Contact your insurance company for information regarding their rental/loaner car policy related to body damage.
Please understand that our loaner vehicle program is a dealer program offered by, and at the expense of, Snell Motor Companies. The exclusions are only so that we can best serve our customers. Land Rover Dallas reserves the right to discontinue loaner vehicle privileges to those violating the policies above, and terms of our Loaner Vehicle Policy are subject to change without notice.